Working on plants requires a lot of patience, a person who has the composure to nourish plants over months is
the type of person who can be expected to do anything! I’m Derek, I own a tree removal company in  
Marietta GA and have been making quite a good living out of it. The best part about the job is that I get to work
with plants and the worst part about the job is that I get to work with plants!
The work doesn’t get to be too much at all until someone with a really weird appointment comes up. My company
is known to be a very Affordable Tree Removal in Marietta GA, which is why I kind of get a lot of calls. That too and I provide quality services, which is why I have a reputation.


Talking about weird appointments, we got a call from Alan who lives near the museum, he said he wanted an
overhanging branch removed because he thought it would fall on his car anytime. We load up, as usual, only
taking two of the crew members because I really didn’t see any point in taking the whole team up for the cutting
of a tree. We reach the place and saw the branch, immediately understood what he was so afraid about, it looked
like there had been attempts made already on pulling it down but were however unsuccessful.
As one of my crew guys Brian, got up on the tree instead of the ladder, he said he’ll get a good angle from there
and will try to wind it up as soon as he could. And while all this was happening, I noticed Alan act funny and slowly
drag himself quite a little far from the tree while walking. I was only beginning to notice it that Brian called out
loudly that there is a beehive in the tree, and you definitely know how everyone starts running after the call has
been made.

While we all stormed to shelter, poor Brian remained in the tree. But as I looked closely, he had parkored his way up to the top in less than three seconds, I never got how he did that so fast. He still wasn’t in any better position now either but saved himself from being stung till he fell. Alan, the real culprit here tried to hide the emotion but I got what he was doing here, he was trying to save up money on the removal of the beehive by not calling up a pest removal company because tree trimming costs are low. Instead he called us and tried to have two birds with one stone. It was a cheap shot, but we waited for the pest removal to arrive anyway so that Brian could climb down finally. I gave him the cornered eye the entire time this was happening and I think he must have picked it up as well.
Related Content:

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. The pest control may appear to be a severe infestation but one can readily get rid of the bugs with the aid of mentioned below suggestions. Source for more about find a local pest control company.

    ReplyDelete